‘Tech Travel Eat’ is entirely dedicated to providing information and reviews on anything that falls under the category of Technology, Traveling, and Food. Various writers work together for this venture who lends valuable information on the categories of their interest, making this blog close and relatable to the commoners. Moreover, daily update of reviews on different topics regularly also makes this blog an interesting one.
Apart from providing information, ‘Tech Travel Eat’ also offers supportive hands to budding writers by providing space for their write ups. We also accept guest articles and a limited number of paid promotion articles as well, making it one of a kind and a sure choice of read among the people.
Are you a PR Person?
If you are a PR person, send press releases to email@example.com
If you want to contact our senior blogger, you can send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to book a member of the TechTravelEat team for a TV, radio or web interview, send us an email to email@example.com
We always welcome your Guest Articles. We’re building a community on Tech Travel & Food and we want your voice. We have rules but not many. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to sending your guest articles. We do accept a limited number of guest articles every month.
Some of the topics which we love to hear
- Hotel, Resort & Spa Reviews
- Restaurant & Food Joints
- About a tourist destination
- Travel experience & stories (with photographs)
- Top 10 List of Places, Softwares, Apps, Business, Services
- Articles on Travel Packages/Tours
- Software/App Reviews
- Articles related to Social Media
- Blogging & Digital Marketing
- Gadgets & Mobile Reviews
- Top 10 Lists of Websites & Blogs
- Articles on Pilgrim Centers
Guest Post Guidelines
- All contents must be written by you and never used anywhere.
- Make your post well formatted by including headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- Articles with images & videos will be appreciated. At least one image should be there and the image copyright should be own by the writer.
- All content must be original and between 1000 and 2000 words long.
- No affiliate link is allowed.
Important: In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechTravelEat. Also, by submitting a post to TechTravelEat, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Submission of Paid Articles
We do accept a limited number of articles for promotion of your business/service. However, we do publish guest articles from our fellow bloggers for free. We may charge a promotion free for articles having a link to business service websites.
You can get in touch on email@example.com for more details
After your guest post goes live you should:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.