The Chinese giant Huawei, the world’s 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer has launched its new, dual-lens flagship smartphone ‘Huawei P9’ in India at Rs 39,999. The launch was done by Bollywood actors Sushmita Sen and Boman Irani in an exclusive event in Taj Palace, Delhi.
The P9, targeted for the users of the growing premium end smartphone market will mark the re-entry of Huawei in this segment after a period of almost 3 years and would give an impetus to the India growth story for Huawei.
- 3 GB RAM | Expandable Upto 128
- 5.2 inch Full HD Display
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Cameras | 8MP Front
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Android Marshmallow
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty for Phone
- Yes, 12 MP + 12 MP (Dual Rear Camera) + 8 MP Front Camera
- Co-Engineered with Leica
- 1920 x 1080, 60 fps Video recording
- Single Sim