‘Tech Travel Eat’ is entirely dedicated to providing information and reviews on anything that falls under the category of Technology, Traveling, and Food. Various writers work together for this venture who lends valuable information on the categories of their interest, making this blog close and relatable to the commoners. Moreover, daily update of reviews on different topics regularly also makes this blog an interesting one.
Apart from providing information, ‘Tech Travel Eat’ also offers supportive hands to budding writers by providing space for their write ups. We also accept guest articles and a limited number of paid promotion articles as well, making it one of a kind and a sure choice of read among the people.
Hit us up at email@example.com, We need your
If you are a PR person, send press releases to that address, too.
If you want to contact our senior blogger, you can send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to book a member of the TechTravelEat team for a TV, radio or web interview, send us an email.
We always welcome your Guest Articles. We’re building a community and we want your voice. We have rules but not many. You can contact the email id given above to send your guest articles.
Guest Post Guidelines
- All contents must be written by you and never used anywhere.
- Make your post well formatted by including headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- Articles with images & videos will be appreciated. At least one image should be there and the image copyright should be own by the writer.
- All content must be original and between 1000 and 2000 words long.
- What do you get? Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
- No affiliate link is allowed.
Important: In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechTravelEat. Also, by submitting a post to TechTravelEat, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
After your guest post goes live you should:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.