How to use toilets in flights?
It might seem a bit silly but people suffer from this phobia all over the world as they travel. It can be especially annoying when you are on a long haul flight. This article will show you how to get over a fear of the airplane toilet.
3. If you are very scared of the noise, try this technique. Use this 3 step system.
- 1)Go to the bathroom quickly
- 2) Wash your hands and unlock the door
- 3) Flush the toilet and get out as soon as possible.
4. If you are still scared of the airplane toilet, use this technique. Bring your iPod in the toilet and play loud music in your ears while you flush. It will drain out the noise and help you get it over with-quickly.
5. Be brave. You can’t get over your fear without bravery.
6. Talk to the flight attendant if you are really scared. Ask a flight attendant to tell you how the airplane toilets are made.
7. Bring a friend to stand outside the door, it may help
8. Dare yourself to stay inside the cubicle while it flushes. When you do, pat yourself on the back because you just overcame your fear of airplane toilets.